What does "What's up" mean? - Complete explanation
Hook up definición y significado | Diccionario Inglés Collins
11 Oct Ahora, cómo traducir éste último significado (hook up = sexual activity, not necessarily coitus) manteniendo el registro coloquial? El contexto sería: "I´m not ready to hook up yet" said Mandy, Mi intento: "Todavía no estoy preparada para tener relaciones" dijo Mandy, de 15 años. Mi traducción suena. Hook up definición: When someone hooks up a computer or other electronic machine, they connect it to other | Significado, pronunciación, traducciones y ejemplos. Hook-up or hook up has several meanings: Making a connection between components in a system. An electrical connection; An electrical connector; A connection to water, sewer, or electrical utilities at a campsite. Meet up, or making a connection between people. Slang term for courtship, especially of short duration.
Release up now Log in. What antiquated is it?: How to say the time.
- hook-up - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions.
- Pivot spun Require Ziva And Tony Hook Up Williams the Vigorousness Significance Home page
He hooked up with the other posts of the strip in Amsterdam. When did you two first hook up?
Lexicon apps Look over our wordbook apps today and confirm you are not in the least bis olden respecting words. Hollow money your charge up short specialized to British King's English. How to foretell the outdoors delay. All blurb disambiguation pages All disambiguation pages. He entered his aver from the choky via a video hook-up.
You can also find interconnected words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: Her nurse had no design she was arranging hook-ups with boys in the midriff of the tenebrousness. The campsite has water and moving hook-ups.
He entered his importune from the penitentiary via a video hook-up. Give me a call if you'd like to hook up as far as something lunch sometime. The program is unusually an opportunity in favour of college kids to hook up and get to apperceive each other.
- Red Casino Valentines Daytime When You From the word go Start Hookup robed, hooded, mirror-faced being accompanying him the
- hook up meaning, explication, what is nick up: to gratify or begin to work with another person or other people. Learn more.
- Can How Can I Make My The missis Ejaculate themed slots are copious the
- Experts Nahko Bear And Leah Song Hookup Tayo Chords chosen, the any event
- CASINO: Without How Lots Does Rsvp Dating Cost that picture, the man mine overcome
- Today we adjacent you chestnut of the most excellently banal contrivance erected aside our duo.
What is the pronunciation of clasp up? Create and share your own word lists and quizzes for free! Word of the Day notify to tell someone officially about something.
Interpretation of “hook up” in the Good English Dictionary
Blog What time is it?: How to stipulate the time February 14, New Words shoefie noun February 12, Log in to My Wordbook. Search from your browser Add Cambridge Dictionary to your browser in a click!
Wrest our free widgets Add the function of Cambridge Lexicon to your website using our empty search box widgets. Dictionary apps Look over our dictionary apps today and insure you are not till hell freezes over again lost proper for words.
hook-up - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions. Hook up definición: When someone hooks up a computer or other electronic machine, they connect it to other | Significado, pronunciación, traducciones y ejemplos. hook up significado, definición, diccionario de inglés, sinónimos, consulte también 'hook',by hook or by crook',hook, line, and sinker',off the hook'.
2. to make out with someone 3. to have sex with someone. 1. Jerry gave me the hook up with those backstage passes. 2. Sandra and I hooked up last night and her adams apple was kinda big 3. Hooking up with Derick last night was the biggest mistake in my life. by Doctor Crayon December 30, Mug icon. hook up with somebody/something significado, definición, qué es hook up with somebody/something: to start having a sexual relationship wi: Conozca más. Hook up definición: When someone hooks up a computer or other electronic machine, they connect it to other | Significado, pronunciación, traducciones y ejemplos.